We welcome support from parents, carers, grandparents and members of the community and appreciate any time you can offer to support events and activities in school.
Examples of support include:
- Helping at the ‘Cake Cafes’
- Helping school prepare for summer and Christmas Fairs and staffing stalls
- Walking with the classes when they visit the local library
- Attending educational visits
- Helping run refreshment and ‘tuck shop’ at school discos
- Volunteers also manage our Credit Union Savings Club in school.
We also have volunteers who come into school and support staff in the classrooms this can include:
- Hearing children read
- Supporting class activities
- Supporting small groups
Look out for coffee afternoons where you can find out what volunteering opportunities are available or contact Karen-Parent Support Adviser in school for more information.
PACT (Police and Communities Together)
Please do not hesitate to let us know of any suggestions, information or ideas you may have.
Introducing your neighbourhood team members:
- PCSO Abby Pattison
E: SherburnNPT@durham.pnn.police.uk<br />
T: 101 Ext 6614820
In an emergency call 999
We hold regular PACT meetings in Bowburn to bring the community and police together to solve problems and protect you and your neighbour. Come along to our next PACT meeting to express your views.
Please select the links below for further information: