All the staff at Bowburn Infant and Nursery School are committed to providing the best possible education and school experience for your child. To achieve this, the following aims underpin the teaching and learning at our school.
We aim to:
- Make our school a happy place to be where every child’s achievements are valued and celebrated.
- Provide an exciting learning environment where the children have fun and enjoy their learning.
- Provide a broad and enriched curriculum including visits, visitors, access to the outdoor environment and afterschool clubs.
- Provide a safe and secure environment where every child has the confidence to fulfil their potential.
- Treat children as individuals and with respect whilst providing for their individual needs.
- Build strong relationships with parents/carers and the wider community.
To recognise that, “We are all different, but we are all special”.